- "Appearance, Gender and Why I’m Not 'Cis'" (Ms Naughty)
- "On Women Having Sex After Surgery" (Lynn Beismer, Role Reboot)
- "How I Learned To Love My Frankengina: Recovering sexual functioning after surgery" (Lynn Beismer)
- "Should Revenge Porn Be a Crime?" (Michelle Goldberg, The Nation, via AlterNet)
- "If Buying Condoms Was Like Buying Birth Control" (Buzzfeed Video, via Betty Dodson with Carlin Ross)
- "When 'Redefining Marriage' Meant That Women Had To Be Treated Like Human Beings" (Ian Millhiser, Think Progress)
The very being or legal existence of the woman is suspended during the marriage, or at least is incorporated and consolidated into that of the husband; under whose wing, protection and cover, she performs everything.Indeed, until passage of the Equal Credit Opportunity Act in 1974, a married woman could not get a credit card in her own name in some states without her husband's permission. Etc, etc, etc.