- Spicy Marinated Mozzarella with Oregano and Capers
An absolutely killer appetizer that is incredibly easy.
- Orzo Salad with Feta, Olives, and Bell Peppers
A summer pasta salad. Filling and delicious. We make it several times a year.
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Rice And Mango Salad And Sesame Sugar Snap Peas
This is what we had said night when Isobel was home. It's one of her favorites. Pretty easy, again, and wonderful. The rice and mango salad can be made by itself, too, and is good cold.
- Shrimp And Leek Linguine In White Wine Sauce
A fairly simple, and really good, pasta dish. Very light. The leeks get melted, more or less. Be warned that this makes a ton. Nancy and I made it the other night, have both had it for lunch, and still have a lunch-sized portion left. Next time, we'll make half.
- Pasta With Kalamata Olives And Roasted Cherry Tomato Sauce
More pasta. This one has deep, Mediterranean flavors.
Monday, June 8, 2015
Recipes for Isobel
Our daughter Isobel is living in an apartment this summer in Providence, and so is cooking for herself. When she was home a couple weekends ago, she was looking through some of our recipes, and I told her I'd post some of them here so she didn't have to take pictures of them. So here's the first batch: A bunch of recipes from Bon Appetit.