- The September Statement is not an attack on Prof. Leiter’s moral character or on the PGR.
- The current issue cannot be divorced from that regarding the climate for women in philosophy.
- It does not matter that the PGR is not itself the vehicle of hostility.
- It does not matter who created the PGR.
- It does not matter whether the PGR is accurate.
- It does not matter whether signing the September Statement would be an "empty gesture".
Monday, September 29, 2014
Great Post on the "September Statement" From Simon Cabulea May
Simon makes six main points (here):